Book Title: Essentials of Knowledge Management
Author(s): Bryan Bergeron
Series: Essentials series
Category: BBA & MBA
Publisher: J. Wiley, Year: 2003
Essentials of Knowledge Management. Chock-full of valuable tips, techniques, illustrative real-world examples, exhibits, and best practices, this handy and concise paperback will help you stay up to date on the newest thinking, strategies, developments, and technologies in knowledge management.
# Here are the key focus points of the Book by Bryan Bergeron in short points:
- Provides an overview of the book and its importance in the business environment
- Explains the relationship between knowledge, data, information, and intellectual capital
- Covers various knowledge management frameworks, tools, and techniques
- Discusses the challenges and opportunities associated with including managing knowledge in a global context, measuring the value of knowledge assets, and developing a knowledge-sharing culture
- Helps organizations leverage their knowledge assets to drive innovation, improve decision-making, and gain a competitive advantage.
Who can Read this Book?
The book is primarily aimed at business professionals, managers, and executives who are interested in understanding and implementing knowledge management practices in their organizations. It is also suitable for students and academics studying information science, or business administration. The book is written in a clear and accessible style, making it easy for readers with varying levels of knowledge and expertise to understand the concepts and principles of knowledge management.