pdfstall.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects our users to do the same. We will respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). If you believe that your content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please send your DMCA notices to firstname.lastname@example.org
The information provided on pdfstall.com is for general informational purposes only. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information on this website is strictly at your own risk, and pdfstall.com will not be liable for any losses and damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. Links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link that may have gone ‘bad.’
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms that are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
Consent By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Update This site disclaimer was last updated on 23 Feb 2023 and may be subject to change without notice.