Book Title: wings of fire book 1 pdf
Author: A.P.J Abdul Kalam
No. of Pages: 112
Size: 5.79 MB
Wings of fire book 1 pdf is an Autobiography of Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam (1999), the previous President of India. It was composed by Dr. Kalam to look at his initial life, exertion, difficulty, courage, karma, and a possibility that at last drove him to lead Indian space research, and atomic and rocket programs.
Kalam began his vocation, subsequent to moving on from Aerospace designing at MIT (Chennai), India, at Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, and was appointed to assemble an air cushion vehicle model. Later he moved to ISRO and set up the Vikram Sarabhai Space Center and spearheaded the main space dispatch vehicle program.
Certainly! Here are some short points summarizing the key ideas of “Wings of Fire” by A.P.J. Abdul Kalam:
- The book is an autobiography that tells the story of Kalam’s life, from his childhood in a small town in Tamil Nadu to his work as a scientist and eventually his tenure as President of India.
- Kalam’s parents were a major influence on his life and instilled in him a strong work ethic and moral values that guided him throughout his career.
- Kalam worked at the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) and the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), where he played a key role in developing India’s missile and space programs.
- Kalam was known as the “Missile Man of India” for his work in missile technology and helped develop some of India’s most potent weapons, including the Agni and Prithvi missiles.
- Throughout his life, Kalam remained committed to education and believed that it was the key to India’s development. He also had a strong interest in promoting science and technology among young people.
- Kalam received numerous awards and honors for his contributions to Indian science and technology, including the Bharat Ratna, India’s highest civilian award.
- Overall, “Wings of Fire” is a story of perseverance, hard work, and dedication to a greater cause. It is a testament to the power of education and the potential of science and technology to transform society.
For additional subtleties download the Wings of Fire – Autobiography of Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam in PDF design utilizing the connection given beneath.
[N.B: We are not the actual owner of this Book, we are just sharing this book for Educational purposes. If there is any copyright claim then the Content will be removed. Please mail to email@example.com for claim]